Up to £60,000 (Central London)We are looking for a highly driven Performance Marketing Manager for one of our most exciting clients, a premium fashion brand who are now looking to scale up. They are expanding their fantastic team of passionate and motivated ecommerce and fashion specialists with this brand new opening for a skilled performance marketing specialist with a hands on focus on paid social, who can help them take them to the next level by quickly scaling this digital-first brand.
About the Company...
This is a fast-growing luxury brand with a beautiful range of high quality garments and designs. They sell internationally, predominantly online but also through selected luxury retailers. They’ve been nominated for prestigious industry awards and the founders are extremely proud of the great team they have built. If you’re a hungry performance marketer who wants to get in at the right time to a great company with a great product, who are on the verge of scaling their business, then this is the role for you.
About the Role...
This is a role for a data focused performance marketing specialist with a passion for delving into data and retrieving insights about what customers love, then turning those insights into acquisition strategies and campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the performance marketing function, build and own the acquisition plan, aligning acquisition marketing with brand strategy
- Developing the CRM to maximise retention
- Managing email, paid social, PPC, Google Shopping, display and DM, as well as the relationship with their paid media agency
- Overseeing creative for performance marketing campaigns
- Analysis of customer database and segmentation for effective email marketing
- Constantly finding new ways to acquire new customers
You will have:
- A strategic mindset but also an ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Strong analytical skills and 3+ years successful performance marketing experience, agency or in-house
- A real love of growing ecommerce brands, and a strong track record of scaling up a fast-growing online business
- New ideas, lots of them, very often!
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday allowance