Cranberry Panda are excited to be working exclusively with a beautiful, family run, Luxury Fashion brand in London, who doubled their head count in 2021 and are now looking to drive & scale the ecommerce side of their business. Through covid, they grew their brand 400% YoY, established a strong leadership team, and brought some fantastic new people into the team. And for 2022, they will be continuing their growth, looking to scale internationally, and adding more heads!
One of their immediate (and key!) hires, is for a Performance Marketing Manager, a newly created role on the marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will lead & drive their paid marketing strategies, delivering growth & acquisition and identifying new opportunities.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to come in and make their stamp on a small but mighty team!
About the role:
- Define & drive their paid advertising strategy
- Work closely with their digital marketing agency to achieve targets & KPI’s and grow paid search, paid social & google shopping
- Test & learn established and new channels
- Own & manage their new affiliate channel
- Manage organic search strategies
- Manage their performance marketing budget
- Reporting & analysis
- +4 years’ experience in performance marketing
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Facebook & Google Analytics
- Experience working with a high-growth D2C brand
- Agency or client side is fine if you have worked with retail, fashion, luxury or beauty brands
- A knowledge of SEO & Affiliate Marketing would be a bonus
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Flexible working – 2 days in office, rest from home
- Product Discounts
- Discretionary Bonus