Up to £50,000 (London)A luxury beauty brand is looking for a Performance Media Manager to join their London HQ. This is a heritage beauty brand who are now focusing on their online and social presence and they are looking for exceptional talent to help their vision come to life.
About the Company...
This beauty brand is bold and brave, they are looking to optimise the user journey across all their digital channels. The customer is at the centre of everything they do, they understand the importance of a great brand experience.
About the Role...
As part of an incredible new ecommerce team you will:
- Define global activity across multiple biddable campaigns, across PPC, Paid Social and Display ensuring growth targets are met and exceeded for each
- Manage the global PPC strategy for a wide range of exciting new products, including all planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation of performance marketing activity
- Bid management key word optimisation, testing of advertising copy
- SEO: On page, writing content, and understanding how it impacts SEO
- Testing to optimise paid acquisition
- Strong web analytics knowledge, particularly GA
- Working with social media team to collaborate on effective paid social to complement social content, community management etc.
- Specialist in PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Display (display the only channel not essential)
- Strategist, and collaborative team player
- KPI driven – proven track record of exceeding digital marketing KPIs
- Beauty, fashion or retail ecommerce industry experience
- Great Central location
- Staff discounts