Up to £60,000 (London)A luxury beauty brand is looking for a Performance Media Manager to join their London HQ. This is a heritage beauty brand who are now focusing on their online and social presence and they are looking for exceptional talent to help their vision come to life.
About the Company...
This beauty brand is bold and brave, they are looking to optimize the user journey across all their digital channels. The customer is at the centre of everything they do, they understand the importance of a great brand experience.
About the Role...
As part of an incredible new ecommerce team you will:
- Define global activity across multiple biddable campaigns, across Paid Social (hands on/inhouse) and PPC (Agency Management) ensuring growth targets are met and exceeded for each.
- Manage 2 global agencies for paid search across a wide range of exciting new products, overseeing their planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Testing to optimise paid acquisition
- Working with social media and inhouse creative teams to collaborate on effective paid social to complement social content, community management etc.
- Specialist in Paid Social, ideally with knowledge of PPC
- Strategist, and collaborative team player
- KPI driven – proven track record of exceeding digital marketing KPIs
- Beauty, fashion or retail ecommerce industry experience
- Great Central location
- Staff discounts