PPC Account Manager – Digital Agency
London (Flexible Working)
£30,000 - £35,000
A Digital Advertising Agency in London is seeking a talented PPC Account Manager to join their growing team and work with a diverse portfolio of retailers and SME’s. This is a client facing role where you will manage client relationships and have responsibility for the day-to-day optimisation of paid media campaigns, specifically for paid search.
The team are a close-knit bunch, open to innovative ideas and you will have a lot of freedom to carry out your work in a way that works for you and your clients. They are currently working remotely but once things open back up again, they will be supporting a hybrid model of working from home/office based.
About the Role
- Build & manage high quality Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns for a range of clients
- Build & manage paid campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Campaign strategy, build & optimisations across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, GDN etc.
- Establish targets and maintain client budgets
- Provide insight and recommendations to clients on how to improve and maximise opportunities in PPC
- Manage weekly client calls and review meetings
- Direct management of a PPC Account Executive
- 2-3 years’ experience working in PPC
- An agency background or experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience of Google Ads, Bing Ads & Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics experience - must be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis for client PPC accounts
- Good understanding of marketing in general
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features – shopping campaigns, display etc.
If you are interested, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org