Competitive salary/Dependent on experience (London - Liverpool Street)2020 – “the year of the panda”
This next year will be a huge growth year for us, as we build on the successes of the last decade and expand the team to support our amazing clients and candidates.
As the business leaders, our focus is to continue to build our team with ambitious people who have a huge desire to learn and improve. Since 2010 we have been building our brand and perfecting what makes a great consultant.
Think about yourself and what great looks by the end of 2020. That may be a promotion, learning more about your market or significantly increasing billings. The opportunity here is massive – clients know & respect us, candidates like us and our team love working with and supporting some amazing brands and people. We know we have a culture that will make sure the right kind of panda will thrive – so if any of that sounds exciting then we should talk.
Our culture is critical to our success and the pandas we bring into the team reflect these in every way. Lots of hard work, becoming a familiar presence in our candidates and clients journey while consistently adapting is a key part of the panda adventure. It is not always an easy ride…but it’s one of the best adventures you’ll go on.
- Passionate about recruitment, ready to achieve more, with a big interest in ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- The desire to learn and ability to recognise strengths and weaknesses
- A deep belief that you will one day become a 20k a month billing Recruitment Consultant - every panda believes this, and most achieve it
- Be a support and guide to your candidates. They will trust and need you
- Never afraid to push yourself and make mistakes – you’ll learn more that way than playing it safe
About the role...
Each panda focuses on a specific ecommerce specialism to ensure we can provide our candidates and clients with the most knowledgeable and supportive process. So, with your own hot desk to focus on, the opportunity is as big as the amount of effort you put in. Here’s a little more info on this exciting role…
- Growing and nurturing your own database of candidates within your specialism
- Leading with digital marketing & ecommerce insights and consultation on the phone and face to face
- Supporting your team with advice, kudos & encouragement (you’ll receive plenty in return)
- Organising fun team sessions to show what you’ve learnt and share key insights
- Attend industry sessions that provide insight to your market, ensuring you are always up to date with the latest trends.
- Clear opportunities to progress which puts you in control of your future