Up to £30,000 (Central London) We are working with an online retailer, who are looking for a Search Marketing Specialist who will have ownership of PPC & SEO campaigns!
About the Company...
Very large, fast paced and established online retailer, based in central London. Going from strength to strength, launching in new markets and increasing efforts in all others. Wide acquisition team, loads to work on, healthy budgets and the encouragement to test and learn new ideas. What more could you want?
About the Role...
Reporting into the Search Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for running PPC & SEO campaigns across your allocated markets (UK focus, more to be added)
- Day to day execution and management of search engine marketing strategy to drive sales and customer acquisition
- Measure, monitor and analyse performance to identify optimisation opportunities and insights
- Design and run A/B tests to improve campaign performance across accounts – test and learn new ideas, implement what works
- Manage and allocate budgets
You need to be a lover of performance marketing and be excited about working in a fast paced team:
At least 1 years’ experience in a hands on operational PPC role either in-house or agency.
- Experience of working with a bid optimization platform.
- Basic understanding of Google analytics.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly analytical with ability to use data to make sound performance decisions.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, on multiple projects
Apart from working for an incredible brand who are scaling internationally, you will also:
- Modern, central London office
- 22 days holiday (increasing per year to 25)
- Discount scheme
- Life assurance and pension
- Big training budget – putting you on the best courses and supporting growth