Senior Brand Manager - Luxury Goods
London (Hybrid Model)
Up to £55k + 15% Bonus
An opportunity to work in the Luxury Goods space!
We are excited to be working with this world-renowned brand to help them hire for a Senior Brand Manager to join their team in London.
This is a sizeable UK focused role which has lots of different elements including brand positioning, stakeholder management, communication, content, activations and owning the P&L.
About the Role:
- Lead & manage the annual brand strategy for the UK, aligning with the global strategy
- Create long & short term vision for the brand
- Lead the brand repositioning project
- Own the P&L for the brand
- Align with stakeholders on different brand activations – develop content & assets to drive activations, brief agencies, liaise with sales team on channel priorities etc.
- Reporting & Analysis – understand consumer insights, track performance of each channel, identify opportunities, competitor analysis etc.
- Manage a small team and develop them
- +6 years experience in brand marketing
- Experience working in the Luxury or Premium space is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong business acumen – growth mindset, commercial understanding etc.
- Proven track record of driving innovation and repositioning brands
Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com