£40,000 - £45,000 (London)We are looking for an analytical Senior CRM Executive to join a fast-paced Luxury Fashion Brand in Central London. You will support on the delivery of the CRM strategy across email and push marketing and collaborate with various teams within the business.
About the Company...
This revolutionary ecommerce brand is changing the face of luxury online retail. They act as a Digital Marketplace and connect 1000’s of fashion brands to sell a wide range of incredible products.
Set in the heart of the digital district in London, this is the chance of a lifetime for an experienced senior CRM executive to work with an inspirational and high performing team. You will sit in the Customer Retention team which around 40 people.
About the Role...
Reporting into the CRM Manager, you will lead on calendar planning to ensure retention channels are meeting revenue targets and work closely with CRM assistants to ensure the CRM strategy is being executed effectively.
- Day to day optimisation of the CRM plan across email and push communications
- Delegating to CRM assistants
- Lead on calendar planning
- Plan and execute activity to build CRM audiences
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns working with BI, Data Science and Product teams
- Support with forecasting and planning
- Work with email developers to optimise email and push templates
- Measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyse reports, plan testing and make recommendations
- Experience of working with high-growth brands, particularly from the Travel or Tech industries
- 3+ years experience in an analytical CRM role
- Experience of planning, building and executing testing programmes
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience of working with an ESP (preferably Responsy)
- Ability to analyse and report
- An opportunity to work with one of the leading online fashion retailers
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Critical Illness Cover
- Flexible working hours & WFH
- Free Breakfast
- Central London location