£60,000 - £65,000 (Central London)We are looking for a talented Senior CRM Manager to join an exciting Luxury Fashion agency in London! You will join one of their fastest growing teams, defining and executing CRM strategies across all their clients and leading on the delivery of strategic CRM projects.
About the Company...
Created only a few short years ago, this fully-fledged agency offers ‘out of the box’ solutions for their ecommerce clients. Their platform offers a range of benefits including access to omnichannel features and international capabilities, website builds and ongoing ecommerce consultancy. They have a growing client base which ranges from small start-up brands to large, well known brands and this is continuing to expand.
Their team is also rapidly expanding in line with their client demand so its an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business. You will join a team of around 35 people (and growing) and will have excellent support from the senior management team. A fun, friendly, outgoing bunch of people where everyone rolls their sleeves up and gets stuck in!
About the Role...
Working closely alongside the Head of Performance Marketing, you will define the structure and workflow of the CRM team and manage a team of 2 CRM executives. Your role will involve:
- Creating and delivering CRM strategies for clients
- Forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Working closely with the tech team and ESP (Responsys) to launch email solutions
- Helping to define the CRM roadmap and executing key CRM projects
- Oversee customer retention programmes
- Developing and defining relevant customer segments
- Working closely with SEO & Performance Marketing teams to understand digital marketing strategies for these channels and cross over campaigns.
- Testing and learning new strategies
You will be a driven, passionate digital marketing professional who can communicate well at all levels. You will have:
- A solid background in delivering on CRM strategies
- Previous ecommerce experience - ideally from luxury or fashion brands. Agency experience is also desired.
- Strong team management skills
- Strong technical background
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience working with an ESP (ideally Responsys)
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Site discounts
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Excellent opportunities to make an instance impact