We are exclusively partnering with an award-winning hospitality organisation, who are looking to hire an exceptional Senior Digital Acquisition Manager.
This Multi Billion Dollar organisation are going through incredible growth, with a business model that has seen them bourgeon, even through the uncertainty of the recent pandemic, which shows an incredible resilient business model. This role will ideally suit a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager that has experience from Travel, Hospitality or Retail, so they can really come in hitting the ground running.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Manage the Development, Optimisation and Delivery of customer acquisition activity, ensuring targeted routes to market, along with upper-funnel visibility with innovative media and brand awareness initiatives.
- Work closely with external agencies to grow and manage performance marketing, including PPC, paid social & Google Ads, with a strong focus on doubling revenue in 2022.
- Utilise all CRM insights, ensuring the correct message, hits the right place and at the right time, achieving a balance of reach and precision.
- Working with Brand Marketing, Communications and their Websites Team to target various promotional campaigns.
A little bit about you:
- Strong Project Management experience from Travel, Hospitality or Retail industries.
- Very strong knowledge and experience of paid and organic Digital Acquisition
- Strong eCommerce and Commercial background, with exceptional presentational skills and a great relationship builder.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and various SEO tools
- EMEA experience will definitely be beneficial, considering the organisations new ventures across Europe.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you’re looking for, please do click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org