£55,000 - £65,000 (Central London) This long-standing luxury fashion brand is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced London team. You will join at an exciting time for the business and will take ownership of the global digital marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
About the Company...
This brand was established almost 100 years ago and over the last 15 years, they have developed their direct to consumer business, expanding their product ranges in line with the market. They are a leader in their space and are still growing.
There are 70 staff across the business, with offices in London & Cheshire, and 25 of these are based in the London office. Your role will sit on the Ecommerce/Marketing team, which consists of 6 people but as the company grows and invests more into digital, there is also scope for your team to expand in the future.
Having recently went through a rebrand and about to embark on a site migration project, it’s an exciting time to be joining the business and being a part of their successful growth and development.
Culturally, they have a fun, relaxed, hard working team dynamic where everyone rolls their sleeves up and gets stuck in. This role will suit someone who is hands on and has the same mentality.
About the Role...
You’ll be working directly with the Head of Ecommerce and managing one direct report (Digital Marketing Assistant). You will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing the global digital marketing strategy
- Managing the digital marketing budgets across all channels
- Managing Paid Social campaigns
- Working closely with external agencies to manage and optimise PPC, Display & Retargeting campaigns
- Grow and develop their affiliate scheme
- Manage their refer-a-friend scheme
- Oversee automated email campaigns
- Produce monthly performance reports, making recommendations
- Oversee the organic social media strategy
- Work with the Graphic Designer on content
This role is perfect for someone who would like to work in a smaller team, where you will be able to implement drive strategy, come up with new ideas and take ownership of all digital channels. You will need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing manager role
- Ideally come from a Luxury or Fashion Background
- Experience of managing budgets
- A customer-centric approach
- A ‘can do’ attitude – someone who is willing to be hands on and get stuck in
- Passion for digital marketing
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Generous staff discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Work Phone
- A fast paced, creative, friendly and fun environment