Senior Email & Retention Specialist - Digital Marketing Agency (eCom & Retail Brands)
£35,000 - £40,000
Central London (Flexible Working)
Cranberry Panda has partnered exclusively with a growing Digital Marketing Agency in Central London to help them hire for a number of key positions – one of these being for a Senior Email & Retention Specialist. You will lead their UK email team, partnering with the Klayvio platform.
About the Company
This award-winning Digital Marketing agency has been around for over 10 years and is the #1 agency of choice in Europe for retail & ecommerce brands. They work with industry leaders & clients across Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, Lifestyle and FMCG – acting as an extension of their in-house teams and helping brands achieve their business goals.
They are a small but growing team in London (around 20 people), with international offices and a client base across the UK, Europe, US & Australia. They have a fantastic culture – career development and work/life balance are really important to them.
About the Role
- Create & develop strategic roadmaps for clients and lead the email channel for the agency
- Work very closely with the Klayvio platform – segmentation, automated flows, full funnel targeting, optimisation, testing etc.
- Utilise ESP report dashboards, Google Analytics, DatsStudio etc. to analyse performance and spot improvement opportunities
- Keeping up to date with the latest email trends and looking out for new retention & loyalty opportunities.
- Upskilling & building Email Marketing knowledge in the team
- Attend client pitches and meetings to provide knowledge on Email and how it fits into the marketing mix
- 3-4 years’ experience in email marketing
- Strong ESP knowledge – ideally Klayvio, DotDigtial, Ometria or Salesforce
- Agency background or experience working with ecommerce brands
- Experience in automation, newsletter campaigns, abandoned carts, segmentation etc.
- Strong strategic experience
- Flexible working – office/WFH, flexi hours
- Summer Fridays – early finish
- Extensive training & development – PD Budget
- Career Progression opportunities
- Brand new Central London offices
- Annual competitions & trips
- Regular visits to clients across Europe