Up to £33,000 - £36,000 (London)This international education business is looking for a Senior PPC Executive to join their established digital team. You’ll be running hands on campaigns across PPC & paid social. Great company to work for too!
About the Company...
Part of a wider education group, with this division being created in 2005 to offer a more international service to their students. Really lovely company, very low staff turnover and lots of opportunity within. They have an established digital team of 5 people currently and work on major campaigns with large budgets.
About the Role...
This role reports into the Head of Digital and will take responsibility for the daily campaign management. You can expect to:
- Develop, implement and monitoring paid search and paid social campaigns to achieve customer acquisition objectives
- Adjust campaigns to multiple geographic regions
- Continually optimise search campaigns to achieve the best results
- Working with content and design teams on landing pages and ad creative
- Report and analyse results (using Google Analytics, Salesforce, advertising platforms, etc, presenting results to stakeholders
The role requires someone who loves being hands on and is keen to work under their own initiative. You’ll need:
- Considerable experience managing multiple PPC accounts
- Specific knowledge of search and social media platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Related online marketing experience including campaign development, management, and performance reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex data
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Competitive salary
- 2 parties per year and regular socials
- Health Screening
- Dental cash plan
- Medicash plan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work