Up to £60,000 (Central London) A growing healthcare start-up and founder-led business has an exciting new opening for a commercially focused Senior PPC Manager in their Central London team. Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, and as part of a young and ambitious team who are incredibly excited by the brand’s international growth plans, you will have full responsibility for all paid search activity.
About the Company...
This fast-growing brand has recently secured series A funding and have now merged with another specialist health care products company. Their core mission is to improve the lives of people battling long term conditions, with their online platform offering a selection of over 5,000 products.
There is currently a team of 10 people in the marketing function, with more expansion plans. You will be joining a hardworking, friendly, exciting culture where everyone is hands on and just gets stuck in!
About the Role...
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, you will have full for all paid search activity, including:
- Planning and execution of all PPC campaigns, uncovering insights, optimisation and budget management
- Measurement and reporting of PPC activity – and communicating the paid search story to the rest of the business
- Management of an international paid search strategy
- All planning and testing paid search experiments
- Writing on brand ad copy
- Working with internal teams on the creation of landing pages for optimal user experience
This is a hands-on role for a PPC Specialist with an impressive background in executing highly successful end-to-end PPC campaigns.
We’re looking for someone with :
- At least 3 years paid search experience in ecommerce
- Excellent data analysis skills
- A strong ability to communicate digital marketing findings to other senior stakeholders in the business
- Expertise in Google and Bing Ads
- Advanced GA knowledge
- Experience of Google (including display, advanced bidding, shopping)
- AB testing of advertising copy, and landing page optimisation
- 10% bonus
- Beautiful offices in a Central London location
- Unlimited fruit/tea/coffee
- Weekly team lunches
- Mini team activities
- Huge opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunity to work in an ambitious, hardworking, family feel team