An amazing well-established retail brand are going through continuous growth and looking to hire a Senior SEO Content Executive. This hybrid role gives the flexibility to work remotely 3 days per week and 2 days per week in their lovely office just outside Coventry.
As the Senior SEO Content Executive, you will be responsible for leading the strategy on the SEO content, ensuring full optimization of their .com website. This is an amazing opportunity to join a brand that genuinely care about their staff and be a part of a lovely team that have a start-up mentality, with the backing and funding of a well-established brand.
A little bit about the role
- Execute your SEO content skills through featured snippet targeting and internal linking, with the passion to keep up with the latest Google guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Lead on the SEO content strategy, whilst being responsible for growing the capabilities of the SEO Content Executive, creating content for an array of purposes, including PDPs, CLPs & PLPs
- Continually identify & improve the on-page content with a focus on optimisation.
A little bit about you
- Have proven SEO content experience, with a passion for writing copy to the highest standard.
- Be a self-starter with the passion to grow within a fun, hard working & very loyal team.
- Have the ability to analyse data and the confidence to share this with the wider business.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Google Search Console & Google Analytics, as well as a variety of SEO tools.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for in 2022, then please do click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org