Senior SEO Specialist - Digital Marketing Agency (eCom & Retail Brands)
£35,000 - £40,000
Central London (Flexible Working)
Cranberry Panda has partnered exclusively with a growing Digital Marketing Agency in Central London to help them hire for a number of key positions – one of these being for a Senior SEO Specialist. You will lead their UK SEO team with a big focus on the technical side of SEO.
About the Company
This award-winning Digital Marketing agency has been around for over 10 years and is the #1 agency of choice in Europe for retail & ecommerce brands. They work with industry leaders & clients across Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, Lifestyle and FMCG – acting as an extension of their in-house teams and helping brands achieve their business goals.
They are a small but growing team in London (around 20 people), with international offices and a client base across the UK, Europe, US & Australia. They have a fantastic culture – career development and work/life balance are really important to them.
About the Role
- Create & develop strategic roadmaps for clients
- Deliver complex SEO audits, large scale multi-domain migrations, key word research, content recommendations, off-page SEO link building etc.
- Analyse & solve complex SEO issues, coming up with creative SEO solutions
- Reporting on SEO performance and making recommendations to clients
- Upskilling & building SEO knowledge in the team
- Constantly think of ways to scale SEO for clients – building new templates and rolling out new processes etc.
- Attend client pitches and meetings to provide knowledge on SEO and how it fits into the marketing mix
- 3-4 years’ experience working across SEO (particularly experienced on the technical side of SEO)
- Agency background is desirable or if you come from an ecommerce brand background
- Advanced understanding of all the SEO platforms including SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
- Understand the complexities of Magento, Shopify, WordPress etc.
- Strategic SEO experience is key – technical, content, UX for website
- Confident presenting & making recommendations to clients. You will also be involved in winning new business, explaining the value of SEO to clients.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible working – office/WFH, flexi hours
- Summer Fridays – early finish
- Extensive training & development – PD Budget
- Career Progression opportunities
- Brand new Central London offices
- Annual competitions & trips
- Regular visits to clients across Europe