£45,000 - £55,000 (London)We are delighted to be working exclusively with this award-winning global digital agency to find them a Senior Technical SEO expert! Your role will span across strategy and implementation, working with new & existing clients for the EMEA region, managing all their SEO optimisation.
About the Company...
My client works with some of the world’s leading brands across Beauty, Fashion, Retail, B2B, Luxury and Health to name a few. Providing Strategy, Design, Technology and Digital Marketing services to their client portfolio, they focus on growing and elevating the brand’s online businesses.
With offices across the globe, there are 3 offices in the UK. This role sits in their London office which has around 30-35 people. They are a confident team, who are customer facing and capable of managing themselves, but you will also have great support from your manager.
This is an agile working environment with staff sometimes based remotely, in different countries and onsite with clients so you must also be able to work autonomously. They are a friendly bunch with lots happening – social events, after work drinks etc.
You will sit beneath the Director of Commerce and will have close links with the US office.
About the Role...
As Senior Technical SEO, you will support their global SEO consulting practice in the EMEA region. It is a client facing role where you will work across a variety of different industries on the SEO strategy and implementation. Your role will involve:
- Devise and oversee SEO strategy and implementation for clients
- Implement on-page technical SEO changes and monitoring backlink profiles.
- Manage client communications and relationships on SEO.
- Work with technical audits – identify strategic opportunities and give recommendations for the SEO and development teams.
- Tackle any on-site technical challenges.
- Reporting and analysis of SEO initiatives.
- Support various projects such as site migrations, new website features etc.
You will be a hands-on, technical SEO specialist who has a passion for everything SEO! You will have the following experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in technical SEO
- Ideally come from an ecommerce/agency background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple clients
- Hands on, ability to use your own initiative
- Happy to work in an agile working environment
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible working
- Lots of social events
- Free drinks every other Friday