£25,000 (North London)Fantastic opportunity for an SEO whizz to join a large hospitality brand at an exciting time of digital transformation. You’ll have the chance to build out fresh SEO strategies and make your mark on the business.
About the Company...
A large hospitality brand who are going through a major digital transformation project. They are building new websites for all of their brands and SEO is a key focus. Great place to work, lots of brands to work on, lots of flexibility and very invested in driving the digital strategy forward. They have a fun, flexible culture and offer the chance to create something from scratch, making a genuine difference to their online presence.
About the Role...
This role will have ownership of the daily SEO strategy from a more tech perspective, but with the chance to do some content writing. You can expect to:
- Own SEO for across all brand websites, inc; Google listings (with Yext) & keyword research
- Create an SEO content strategy alongside other teams & PR agencies, making sure all content is SEO optimised
- Suggest improvements to the website structure and data
- Review websites for accessibility issues
- Measure, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of SEO
This role will be good for someone fairly new to SEO, that wants to develop in this area:
- 1-2 years SEO experience
- Experience in hospitality, or brands with multiple locations would be very beneficial
- Understanding of best practice with both on-site and local SEO
- Confident working in Excel with large sets of data
- Manages own time well and happy working remotely
- Career development – as digital grows, so will you
- 2 big parties a year and regular team socials
- 25% discount (50% in Jan)
- £50 a month to spend in one of their restaurants
- Possibility to work remotely 2-3 days per week