Cranberry Panda are delighted to be exclusively working with a World-Famous Luxury Retail & Fashion Brand, who are looking to hire an SEO Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for an SEO Superstar, who is incredibly passionate about all SEO and enthusiastic in their approach to driving the success of this well-established Luxury Retail & Fashion brand.
You will be working within their passionate and fanatical Digital & Search team, reporting into the SEO & PPC Manager, as well as managing relationships day to day with their SEO Agencies, ensuring that the initiatives are met with their carefully constructed SEO roadmap,
A little bit about the role
- Working with the 2 SEO Assistants, you will flag & manage any technical SEO issues and work together to come to the appropriate resolution.
- Manage day to day optimisations, provide key insights and recommendations for any new pages or changes to the site, as well as keyword discovery.
- Uploading of Meta Data to ensure the brand is represented and reflected in the most relevant and efficient manner.
- By working with Deepcrawl, you will manage regularly crawls, analysing this crawl data and present this back to the senior leadership team.
A little bit about you
- Ideally you would have worked within SEO for a minimum of 2 years and have a solid understanding of the following SEO tools & platforms, including, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Average Rank & Visibility.
- Come from either agency or inhouse, with the ability to work at a fast pace, with a genuine passion for SEO.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and a keen technical acumen in the latest SEO trends.
If you tick these boxes, please do click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org