£40,000 - £45,000 (Central London)An exciting, high growth international start-up are looking for a talented SEO Manager to join their Central London team. As part of the Performance Marketing team, you will own and drive the organic strategy for the business across all their existing markets and work collaboratively with a range of teams.
About the Company...
This Creative retailer is making noise in the industry in the best way possible! They have raised £10 million since their launch and show no signs of slowing down. Since they were founded a few years ago, they have experienced high growth and now have a team of 56. They offer a unique and sophisticated user experience and beautifully designed products.
They are a fast paced, collaborative team and it’s a creative, fun culture!
About the Role...
This role sits in the Performance Marketing team and you will report directly into the Head of Performance Marketing. You will work closely with Development, Content, Creative and PPC teams.
- Own the organic strategy for the business across all markets
- Day to Day optimisation of SEO
- Identify issues, carry out new technical audits
- Analyse the performance of the SEO channel and report progress to the senior leadership team
- Plan and prioritise technical and on-page changes with the tech team
- Research and analyse search behaviour of customers
- Work closely with Web and Content teams to publish creative content
You will have all round experience in SEO (content, link building, technical).
- 3 years’ experience as an SEO specialist
- Strong knowledge of SEO on-page best practice
- Come from an ecommerce or small, high growth start-up background
- Ideally have experience of working with Performance Marketing teams
- Strong Reporting & Analysis skills (this is absolutely key)
- Comfortable working with large data sets from different sources
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Gorgeous Office Location
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on museum, theatre, gig tickets etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and weekly team lunches on Friday
- Friday drinks and regular team events/cultural trips
- Friendly & Fantastic team