£22,000 - £25,000(London)An award-winning sustainable luxury fashion brand is looking for a Social Media Assistant to join their London Head Office. You will be responsible for the implementation of online marketing strategies through social accounts as well as developing creative content and increasing customer engagement!
About the Role…
This role will report into the Community Manager with the focus being to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Implement the brand strategy on social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Content creation to increase, promote and encourage audience participation.
- Work alongside the wider to team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Assist social media management with larger projects, events and community management.
- Coordinating ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Social media training for co-workers
- Implement an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer and Preview
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Influencer Marketing
- Analysis and reporting
- Previous experience of working for a disruptive, digital first company
- Ideally Luxury or Fashion background
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- TikTok and Snapchat experience is highly desirable
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills would be great!
- Excellent content writing skills
- Good eye for trends
- Strong analytics skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Product Allowance
- Fantastic culture