Social Media & Community Manager – Fast Growth Beauty Brand
London (Flexible working)
£35,000 - £45,000
Cranberry Panda is excited to be partnering with an expanding Beauty brand in London, to help them find a talented Social Media & Community Manager. You will be responsible for leading and developing their social platforms, helping them grow organically with consistent, fresh and innovative content.
The business is embarking on a period of fast growth, having received further investment and recently launching into global markets last year. There are lots of projects in the pipeline for this brand including breaking into more global markets such as Canada & Australia and adding new product lines – it’s going to be an exciting journey you won’t want to miss out on!
About the Role
- Create and develop a best-in-class organic social media strategy across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok & YouTube, driving growth and high-level engagement.
- Manage their social media content calendar, coming up with fresh and innovative ideas for content.
- Champion and guard the brands TOV
- Grow their organic reach and audience with a particular focus on Instagram.
- Community management and engagement.
- Social media reporting and analysis – keeping up to date with social trends
- Build and develop their YouTube channel
- You will come for a high-growth ecommerce background – ideally Beauty, Fashion or Accessories
- Social media native – you will have a deep understanding of Facebook & Instagram especially
- Strong copywriting skills – blog ideas, captions, stories etc.
- Proven track record of growing and developing social media platforms organically
- An eye for visuals – graphic design, photoshop & video editing skills
- Ideally previous experience with YouTube
- Creative mindset and passionate about the beauty industry and social media.
If you’re interested to find out more about this role, please ‘Apply now’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org