£18,000 - £22,000 (London)This luxury brand is looking for a social media lover to join their team to build some exceptional campaigns, including content generation and influencer management. Growing business, lots of scope and opportunity to grow.
About the Company...
Beautiful athleisure brand with a couture feel, who have global reach. They’ve grown quickly in the last year and have a team of passionate people driving the vision to become a big player in their market. They live to their values; wellness, balance, and style and have a great culture with lots of growth opportunities.
About the Role...
Being a start up business, there is an opportunity to get involved in many different areas, but here is top level info on what you can expect with this role:
- Develop, execute and manage the marketing calendar
- Develop and execute ‘on brand’ social media campaigns
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Write engaging content for email campaigns, blogs and product descriptions
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Build relationships with key influencers
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy
- Monitor trends using social media tools
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends, to optimise results.
This role is perfect for someone looking to develop their career in social media and content, within a fast growing, lux brand. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1+ year experience in social media – this must be within luxury or athleisure
- Someone who lives and breathes social on a personal basis (they want people who really get it)
- Experience in creative content generation (text and visual).
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Aside from working in a high growth, exciting business, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday
- 30% discount (with the opportunity for cost price too)
- More to come!