£28,000 - £30,000 (Hampshire)A much-loved British fashion retailer are looking for a Social Media Executive in a maternity cover contract. Social is a focus for the business, so there’s an opportunity to do some very creative and interesting stuff, as part of a large, passionate marketing team.
About the Company...
They began as an entrepreneurial single-product activewear brand almost thirty years ago, and since have grown into a much-loved British fashion retailer. Based on the coast of Hampshire, they are seeing huge growth within ecommerce and building the teams to facilitate this. They love people from a retail background, who have a very creative mindset. Whilst this role is a maternity cover, you’ll still have the chance to make an impact and they like to give ownership and opportunities within the business.
About the Role...
This role will sit within the marketing team and will have ownership of the day to day running of social media accounts. You can expect to:
- Create and manage strategy and activity plans, in line with seasonal campaigns
- Create briefs and work closely with the creative team to develop social assets to include organic and paid posts/ads
- Write all social media post and ad copy and manage posts across all platforms
- Setup and management of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, managing agreed budget
- Track and respond to brand-based comments across all platforms (working closely with CS team)
- Track and report on social performance by season, across all platforms
- Continue to recommend innovative ways of utilising social media to engage with existing and new audiences
This role will be great for someone who is in a smaller business, looking to get experience in a large retailer. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Experience in a retail brand is absolutely key, as you need to have an understanding of the customer
- Solid experience running campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – taking ownership and implementing your own ideas
- Experience with campaign analysis and insights
- 40% / 50% discount
- Work schemes (cycle to work, GYM)
- Sponsored weeks / wellbeing week / massages / mental health / diet
- Company bonus structure – currently being looked at
- Flex working
- Friday early finish in summer making it 35 hr week (not having to make up hours or effect pay)