Up to £25,000 (London)If you’re a Social Media Executive looking for a new challenge in a growing fashion brand, this is the role for you! Established Fashion company who are still in the early stages of breaking into ecommerce so it’s a really exciting time to be joining their London team!
About the Company...
Well established fashion brand who has recently launched the ecommerce side of their business with a vision to make this their main revenue channel. It’s growing at pace and they now feel it’s time to get a social media expert on board! Small but exciting business with a lovely team environment and modern offices.
About the Role...
As social media executive, you will offer strategic support to the Ecommerce Manager and grow their social media presence.
- Plan and execute growth of social media channels and global engagement strategies
- Content creation for all social media channels – copywriting, blog posts etc.
- Community Management and responding to messages
- Influencer Marketing
- Grow their social media followings
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the brand
- Monitor performance and reporting and analysis
- Budget management – quotations for projects i.e. social media spend, influencers etc.
You will have strong social media skills, be passionate about the fashion industry and customer service driven!
- Ecommerce experience – Fashion, Beauty or Luxury background
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in social media
- Must have graphic design skills and Photoshop experience
- Photography skills are highly desirable
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Lovely, new modern offices
- Staff Discounts
- Great team – most people have been there for years!