This is an exciting opportunity to join this trendsetting brand as a Social Media Manager! This position gives you access to a career that may greatly enhance your prospects within the ecommerce fashion sphere and social media space! You’ll be a key member of marketing team, leverage the successes they’ve already had.
About the Company...
Fusing together the innovation of fitness, fashion, and love of body positivity; this brand delivers high-performance fitness fashionwear at affordable prices. Priding themselves on their high-quality clothing and accessories, they continue to achieve high levels of rapid growth worldwide through their fast-developing exclusive service and influential marketing strategies! They’re now open to an ambitious, trendy and creative social media person to join the like-minded London based team.
About the Role...
You will be working to deliver the European social media strategy and execution of marketing initiatives. With the overall aim is to grow the brand’s social media presence, increase the output of high quality and consistent content, as well as growing the following and delivering to achieve agreed objectives.
This is a brand that oozes passion for promoting body positivity and fitness amongst women of all ages, shapes and sizes! Reaching over 3.5 million customers worldwide and giving access to on-trend fashions at prices loved by all, you’ll be a part of a brand making impactful changes!
As the social media manager, you will be responsible for…
- Taking ownership of the social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- Overseeing the strategy, planning and executing- Ensuring that social feeds are elevated, curated, reflecting the brands unique DNA.
- Creating inspiring, impactful and engaging content, with the goal to drive awareness and significantly increase engagement with the social community
- Developing KPIs and goals to share with stakeholders on a regular basis using social media analysis reporting
- Working as the communicator between all areas of the brand (from GMS, Acquisition, CRM to make sure content created is utilised by the teams effectively).
- Actively championing social media across the teams and building a ‘one team’approach with the US.
- Working with Social and Influencer team members to implement plan and maintain budget control.
- All the above to be delivered in support of the overall agreed business objectives for the brand’s and with a focus on delivering growth in the key markets (UK, France, Germany and Spain) and globally.
- 1-4 years’ experience in a social media, Communications, Content and PR or content-based role
- Ability to create exceptional content
- Previous experience or exposure in a lifestyle, fashion and activewear environment
- Degree in (Online) Marketing, Communications, PR or a related field
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills, native English a plus.