Reporting into the Head Marketing, this position doesn’t have any direct reports as such, so management experience is not essential, but you’ll be working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Executive, paid social agencies, as well as other key members of digital marketing to really push the brands social media strategy, with this being a key focus to the business in the exciting years’ ahead.
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage, create and constant development of social media content and produce engaging, targeted campaigns, driving brand awareness, website traffic and followers.
- Daily engagement with external agencies along with other key stakeholders within the business to develop the social media strategy, ensuring the business fulfils and exceeds the goals to reach a wider audience and ultimately drive sales.
- Organic Social Media channel management including, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Create innovative campaigns, working alongside their paid social agency ensuring their target market is reached and feels constantly engaged.
- Ideally someone who has a real creative flair, with an interest in Fashion, Culture, Interior Design or Art.
- Strong knowledge of Videography & Photography
- Great understanding of Google Analytics and someone that is data driven