Social Media Manager – Luxury Fashion
London (Flexible Working)
£40,000 - £45,000
Cranberry Panda is working with a Luxury Fashion brand in London to help them find a talented Social Media Manager to join their expanding team. The business has had an incredible year of growth online and this is showing no signs of slowing down so its an exciting time to be joining.
As part of a small, busy online team, you will drive organic growth across several social media platforms and manage their 3rd party agency with Paid Social campaigns.
About the Role
You will work closely with the Creative Director, Head of Performance Marketing & Head of Operations.
- Develop & implement a global social strategy across all the brand’s social channels, driving organic & paid growth.
- Day to day management of their social media platforms – scheduling and publishing content, alongside community management.
- Social media storytelling about the brands upcoming launches, products, seasonal campaigns etc.
- Planning & leading on all social content including overseeing photoshoots and the production of social assets.
- Build & implement a new brand ambassador program.
- Manage their 3rd party agency for Paid Social – devising a strategy, optimising campaigns, managing the budget etc.
- Reporting and analysis on performance of campaigns, engagement rates, conversion rates etc. and making recommendations.
- Luxury or Premium background is essential (ideally from Fashion, Beauty, Accessories)
- Experience working for a fast paced, high growth brand
- Proven track record of growing social channels organically
- Experience running Paid Social campaigns
- Agency management experience
- Strategic planning experience
- Community management
- Creative flair
If you are interested, ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to email@example.com