£40,000 - £50,000 (Central London)This luxury retailer has been experiencing exceptional growth over the past few years, and with a rebrand in the pipeline they’re bolstering their ecommerce/digital team with key hires. As their new Social Media Manager, you will drive the content & community for their new generation of shoppers.
About the Company...
They are the go-to destination for bespoke, luxury accessories providing unrivalled products and services to their customers globally. With international expansion and a huge focus on ecommerce growth, 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the business. They are looking for entrepreneurial change-makers, who want to be part of the next phase of the brands’ success story, seeking digital natives to drive the ongoing evolution of the business.
About the Role...
As the new Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for driving and delivering a highly creative, and innovative social media strategy to tie in with the overall marketing strategy. Working closely with the brand, digital marketing & ecommerce teams you will be there to disrupt the current social output and impact positive change to deliver a compelling and engaging strategy across all global territories.
- Working alongside the broader marketing team and ecommerce teams you will own and lead the social strategy for the business
- You will oversee the delivery of a truly engaging and visually impactful social content calendar
- Planning, creating and delivering social storytelling, utilising the channels to enhance community engagement and deliver a seamless brand story
- You will serve as the brand guardian and maintain digital best practice, overseeing all channels and advising on ways to improve processes/engagement
- Tracking all campaigns and performance you will make recommendations for optimising the social media content and activity, delivering key improvements where necessary
- Whilst taking a highly commercial and analytical approach (monitoring campaign execution and performance) you will also need to marry this with a highly creative approach (taking into consideration the TOVs of the individual brands/clients you will be marketing)
- Using the analytics results you will be expected to generate actionable insights and present to the wider team to advise on changes which will benefit ROI and overall social activity
- Supporting key campaigns and launches you will use the social channels to amplify these, building brand awareness and nurturing their digital community
- Strong social media management and marketing experience – client-side exposure is highly desirable (ideally for a fashion/beauty/accessories brand)
- Highly strategic social approach – ability to deliver digital marketing strategies effectively and measure the efficacy of campaigns using insight tools
- Confident that you could drive brand engagement and uplift across the social spectrum and advise on best practice (based on previous experience /ongoing competitor analysis etc)
- Confident liaising both upwards and downwards in the organisation – passionate about becoming the beacon of best practice for social across the brand!
- Strong leadership qualities – ability to instruct and develop the social media output with an infectious enthusiasm for digital marketing and social media
- Passionate about premium/luxury brand experiences and how to enhance high-end branding across multiple digital touch-points
- A good eye for visual content – overseeing photographic and video content for social channels