Join this sustainable 'B Corp' rated eco-friendly business that is being named a unicorn business in the industry. They are leading the way with their household toiletries being made completely from bamboo, and are on a mission to stop deforestation, and reduce plastic. To support their ongoing growth, they are looking to add some exceptional people to their small and passionate team.
This role will be responsible for driving sales and conversion across the Amazon marketplace to achieve strong business growth and reduce costs. They are looking for someone who is dynamic, hands-on, has a strategic mindset, and is basically a marketplace expert!
About the role
- Research, set up and manage marketplaces globally
- Build and review reports that deliver insights to track performance
- Own the entire Amazon account
- Manage Amazon Ads
- Create and update posting videos with Canva/Adobe Premiere Pro
- Responsible for troubleshooting - Vendor Central, Seller Central, and FBA interfaces
- Drive key trading decisions and operational change to maximise Marketplace channel revenue and profits whilst reducing costs.
- Expert understanding of Amazon KPIs and what drives success on the platform
- Experience managing Amazon accounts which generate £500k per month.
- Analytical by nature and a problem solver
- Experience with PPC/Amazon Ads
- ADOBE Photoshop & Premiere Pro would be advantageous
- Canva skills
- Working knowledge with B2B programmes, such as LaunchPad
- Strong attention to detail and high quality
- A confident and clear communicator
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org