£30,000 - £32,000 (London)This well-established arts retailer is looking for a driven, analytical Amazon Marketplace Manager to continue increasing sales through the platform. A really cool business, loads of autonomy and a great team to work with.
About the Company...
One of the largest art retailers in the world, who have grown from one store to stocking more than 40,000 products, which are predominantly sold online. They’re a rapidly growing business, with 30% YoY growth and a passionate team of people based in their office within the shop – it’s a very cool and quirky place! Amazon is a huge part of their revenue, so they are looking for someone very specialised in this area to continue this growth.
About the Role...
This role takes complete ownership of their marketplaces, with support from a wider team. Top level info on what to expect:
- Manage & maintain all product listings, pricing strategies & promotions, using M2E
- Create trade strategies to increase sales
- Create of and monitor PPC campaigns and keyword mining
- Sales reporting based on marketplace, region and product
- Manage eBay and other current marketplaces – you are free to grow these and make them a larger part of the role
- Research and introduce any new marketplaces on an international basis
- Manage 1 assistant
- There is also an opportunity to get involved in other projects in the team (eg – customer journey)
This role requires someone who is very specialised with Amazon and super hungry to own and grow the channels. You need:
- Min 2 years’ experience trading an Amazon account, with a proven track record in increasing sales
- Experience managing Amazon PPC campaigns
- Advanced knowledge and use of Excel and other reporting tools – very important that you are comfortable with large amounts data and able to present this and create actions from it.
- Experience of M2E third party marketplace integration tools
- 30-50% discount on products
- 20 days holiday +BH
- Very cool, quirky office with a great team
- Opportunity to take ownership and grow in the business