A great opportunity to make an impact in a highly recognised luxury goods brand based in central London.
About the role:
- Responsible for QA testing and analysing of all content and links to ensure that information that is live, is accurate to the brief through coordination and validation.
- Troubleshooting, communicating and/or resolving any issues with A/B testing.
- Coordinating and managing the whole site refresh process.
- Major stakeholder management and the main point of contact for Translation Service vendor.
- Site Merchandising to ensure the absolute best customer experience.
- Creating and managing the set-up of the master data - Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to drive any task or project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines
- Passion and experience working with luxury consumer goods
- An e-commerce enthusiast with a positive attitude for their career and development
- Highly organised with a sharp eye for details.
- Brilliant knowledge of CSS, HTML, and Google Analytics would be advantageous.
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing / Online Content Management role.
- Experience using CMS systems and PhotoShop is preferred.
- Content and Copywrite experience.
Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com