A wonderful opportunity for an experienced CRO Manager to join a highly reputable brand that has been going strong for over 20 years. Within the last year, they have seen significant growth and as a result, their team and business are expanding in many areas.
Managing a team of two and working alongside the Online Trading Manager, you will take responsibility for delivering the end-to-end conversion rate optimisation strategy - from ideation to delivery.
*Please note - this role is a 12 months maternity cover and you will need to be available from mid-end May*
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of weekly and monthly reporting
- Design, build, implement and launch experiments using Optimizely and suggest website improvement recommendations based on data
- Be the voice between the Web Development and Trading & Marketing teams, attending meetings and driving CRO input into the IT roadmap
- Be a strong leader to the team and a great communicator with stakeholders
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the business is achieving the best levels of ROI
- Solid experience within CRO and a strong overview of eCommerce
- Strong analytical skills with experience in web analytics platforms
- Experience with managing and leading a team
- Someone who is full of ideas and an enthusiasm for test and learn
- Confident at presenting, and clear communication skills