£80,000 - £120,000 (Central London)This luxury retailer has been experiencing exceptional growth over the past few years, and with a rebrand in the pipeline they’re bolstering their ecommerce/digital team with key hires. Absolute focus on the best possible Customer Experience is needed and this will be your role. It’s a great time to join.
About the Company...
They are the go-to destination for bespoke, luxury accessories providing unrivalled products and services to their customers globally. With international expansion and a huge focus on ecommerce growth, 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the business. They are looking for entrepreneurial change-makers, who want to be part of the next phase of the brands’ success story, seeking digital natives to drive the ongoing evolution of the business.
About the Role...
This Customer Experience Director role (CX) is new to the business and will pull together all the work and initiatives already in place across online and stores to give the best possible Customer Experience. With annual growth of 100% each year the possibilities for you coming in and making significant improvements is there. Can you create a luxury experience at a disruptive business?
- Be the Customer Champion across all aspects of the business. Guide the creative, online, store teams to be the best service orientated company possible
- Define and deliver the processes to ensure a consistent, high level experience
- With growth planned online and offline you’ll have experience in an omnichannel environment
- Support the marketing message to help acquisition and retention channels
- Manage and develop the CS team across including international customer support
- Bring in the right technology to accelerate the delivery of your CX strategy
- Drive social listening, social engagement via CS
- Work with the store teams to provide a seamless experience for customers
- Report back to the senior team on all key metrics to show growth/improvements
- Manage and grow a team to deliver your goals
- Extensive experience delivering successful Customer Experiences online and instore
- Able to create a strategy, get buy-in and deliver this effectively
- Experience in a premium/luxury business would help but not essential
- Able to think creatively and commercially – have the passion to try new things
- Strong leadership qualities – you will have different teams to directly & indirectly manage
- Keen to join a progressive, fast growth business where you can also grow
- A good eye for visual content – overseeing photographic and video content for social channels
- Medical cover including Eye and Dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Holidays - 33 DAYS (including 8 days Bank holidays)