Up to £26,000 (London)A sustainable fashion brand is looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join their London Head Office. This incredible planet friendly start-up emerged in 2018 and is in a period of huge growth.
About the Company...
This brand is totally dedicated to creating zero waste products and giving back to the planet. They use only natural and recycled products to create premium fashion products. The team are diverse, passionate and driven.
About the Role...
The primary focus of the role is to provide world class customer service and as the business grows and formulates its own presence within the fashion market. The Customer Service Assistant will manage all customers’ before, during and after-sale requirements including online order processing. The Customer Service Assistant will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care.
- Directly solving all online customer requests and queries whilst delivering world class customer service
- Managing all customer service requests through Zendesk
- Liaising with the relevant teams to resolve customer
- Creating and/or updating customer services processes and documentation, delivering to the wider business
- Implementing effective processes to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message as appropriate
- Defining and implementing customer care processes for social media agency support
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid knowledge and experience of best-practice customer service protocol and execution
- Evidence of having delivered world class service (ideally beauty or fashion)
- Excellent knowledge of customer service management methods and techniques to deliver efficient and effective solutions to customer queries
- Knowledge of customer service systems (I.E. Zen Desk)
- Experience in a fast-paced business environment with the ability to motivate and influence CRM initiatives across marketing and digital
- Open plan shared workspace
- Exciting start-up culture