This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely respected digital agency that is experiencing exponential global growth. They are currently looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their London team and be responsible for the successful delivery of numerous projects ensuring they are delivered to budget, scope, and timeline.
They work with key clients across multiple sectors. They are looking for fun, enthusiastic people who share their passion for digital, and are happy to get stuck in! A great culture with lots of opportunity to learn and work your way up the career ladder.
About the role
- Develop strong, positive, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders and key clients, and be the main point of contact from a delivery point of view
- Pro-actively flag and provide clear justification when projects are going over or under the percentage targets
- Maintain effective relationships with key client contacts, working with them to monitor their projects, escalating risks when they arise
- Provide regular status updates on website deliverables to the wider team
- Work closely with various stakeholders to manage upsell and cross-sell opportunities as well as escalations where necessary
- A proven track record of driving and delivering difficult projects in an eCommerce environment
- Experience managing multiple eCommerce areas: email, CRO, SEO, UX/UI, QA, etc.
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding communication skills - written and oral
- Agile and reactive - able to multi-task and have your finger on the pulse continually across all projects
- Able to work in a collaborative environment