£30,000 - £36,000 (London)An award-winning global digital agency are looking for a Digital Content & Site Trader to manage a global, luxury brand with their daily site activities. Scope for exciting projects and a fun business to work for.
About the Company...
They work with some of the world’s leading brands across Beauty, Fashion, Retail, B2B, Luxury, Health and more. Providing Strategy, Design, Technology and Digital Marketing services to their client portfolio, they focus on growing and elevating the brand’s online businesses.
The London office has around 30 people, it’s an agile working environment with staff sometimes based remotely, in different countries and onsite with clients. Lots of opportunity for you to manage both strategy and implementation, with the scope to work on a variety of projects. They are a friendly bunch with lots happening – social events, after work drinks, lunches etc.
About the Role...
The Digital Content & Site Trader sits in a team of 6 but will manage their own client on daily basis. You’ll be in charge strategy and implementation. You will be:
- Responsible for visual merchandising, maintenance of homepages, category landing pages, search pages and all other interior pages across the full site
- Supporting new site launches and setup.
- Working with the Digital Content & Trading Manager to understand and prioritise assigned client account requests, delivering content to agreed deadlines and managing tasks end-to-end.
- Working directly with the client, on a daily basis, to understand digital performance and make data-driven suggestions on how to improve key metrics.
This role is ideal for someone who likes variety and wants the chance to work on multiple projects, with multiple clients. You need:
- Minimum 1-year digital trading or merchandising expertise.
- Have managed content and merchandising across a full site
- Hybris experience (including some back-end knowledge) – NON NEGOTIABLE
- To be data-driven & comfortable with Google Analytics.
- Experience with workflow tools such as JIRA would be a bonus.
- Basic HTML experience
You’ll be working in a cool, fun business in a great part of London, AND:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible working
- Lots of social events
- Free drinks every other Friday