£55,000 - £60,000 (Central London) We are looking for a highly driven Digital Platforms Manager for one of our most exciting clients, a music tech company who are now looking to scale up. They are expanding their fantastic team of passionate and motivated ecommerce specialists and are looking for an experienced and technical manager to help them get to the next level by quickly scaling this digital-first brand. This is an opportunity to be one of the first in to build out an in-house team for a great brand who are going from strength to strength with an amazing range of unique styles.
About the Company...
The company have operations in the UK, across the EU and the USA. They offer a truly revolutionary new idea to the music industry. Since being founded just over 3 years ago they are growing extremely quickly and will continue to do so, therefore they are looking for someone who can fit into their culture of high growth and scaling up at speed.
This really is one of the most exciting UK start-ups in recent years and this is one of those awesome opportunities to step into a Digital Platforms Manager role that will give you the opportunity to really grow the business, grow your career and grow your own team as they scale further.
About the Role...
- Support with CMS management/build/design
- Support with app management/build/design
- Manage UX across the website & upcoming app
- Monitors website optimisation through AB and multivariate testing, data analytics and reporting, project planning and agile delivery
You will have:
- Experience of new market entry
- Must have experience managing large websites
- Experience managing websites and platforms in multiple languages
- Have previously had at least 2 direct reports
- An expert in analytics and tracking
- Have a solid understanding of UX & design with the ability to communicate clearly across multiple departments to collect copy, imagery and other assets for your team
- Someone that has a solid understanding of SEO to help support and guide the existing in-house SEO expert to improve the site
- Very hungry to be part of a hyper growth start-up
- Travel opportunities and lots of major music events
- Fast paced but rewarding environment
- Cool office with loads of games and amusements
- Flexible working