£45,000 - £50,000 (Central London)With over a centuries’ worth of retail success this retailer is entering the next phase of their digital development. With their transaction site due to launch this year, they need a Project Manager to join the ecommerce team and be responsible for managing and delivering various multi channel projects, and developing the digital and operational customer proposition.
About the Company...
This family run business is steeped in over a hundred years of British heritage and history. They are admittedly entering the digital arena behind many of their competitors and have been growing a digital team to build up to the launch of a successful online store. As such, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to shape the future of their customer offering.
About the Role...
Working closely with the cross-functional teams you will work to produce end to end delivery plans
- Ensure roll outs and service transitions are managed effectively
- Work closely with and manage third party relationships
- Build key relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of key strategic initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified project manager
- Strong background in delivering various projects
- Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Confident in managing stakeholders at all levels
- Detail conscious and systematic in approach to work
- Experience in working for a multi-channel fashion retailer ideally
- Extensive experience working with vendors and third-party supplier management