Our client is one of the fastest-growing global companies in the accessories space. They are looking for a fluent Japanese speaker with an eCommerce background to join their team and be responsible for on-boarding new online accounts and managing existing ones. The successful candidate will be responsible for many eCommerce efforts including the upload of products, maintenance of catalogues and monitoring of listings across multiple channels.
You will need to have experience in Bol.com to be considered for this.
About the role
- Set-up and upload new products, offers, and banners across the websites and other digital channels
- Manage new and existing eCommerce platforms and marketplace sites across Europe
- Analyse data, identify gaps and opportunities and feed back to senior members of the business
- Work closely with 3P logistics providers for fulfilment services
- Monitor internal and external market trends to make sure the business is reacting to best practice
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written & spoken)
- Able to interpret data, analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Confident and articulate communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and forward-thinking; someone who is eager to learn