£40,000 - £45,000 (South West London)This niche, ecommerce design agency is at the top of its game and looking for an Ecommerce Account Manager to join their small and growing team in London. They need a well-established ecommerce expert to manage a number of clients, on-going retainers and full ecommerce website builds.
About the Company...
These guys are small but mighty, and well-respected within the world of ecommerce. With some exceptional client relationships and a strong portfolio of work, they are looking for a like-minded, focussed, efficient and exceptionally strong Ecommerce Account Manager to join their idyllically located HQ.
About the Role...
This is a great opportunity for a strong ecommerce expert to make the move into or back to agency side. They need someone with a strong affinity with fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands, a great attitude and who is highly articulate. If this sounds like you read on!
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Run client meetings and present during meetings
- Manage multiple projects across various teams
- Work closely with the Design and Project Management teams
- Confident with juggling various projects at one given time
- Ecommerce and agency experience is a must
- Have an affinity with fashion
- Fantastic communicator
- High attention to detail
- A problem solver who is results focussed
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment