Our client is one of the fastest-growing, vibrant and innovative companies in the beauty space.They are looking for a confident, ambitious, and energetic eCommerce Assistant to join their team and support with the execution of the online strategy, ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
About the role
- Implement online merchandising strategies to maximise sales
- Set-up and upload new products, offers, and banners across the websites and other digital channels
- Ensure all content meets company guidelines and follows the brand's tone of voice
- Monitor internal and external market trends to always ensure the business is reacting to best practice
- Be proactive in approach to develop business growth with new and existing customers
- Provide ongoing weekly and monthly reporting to senior stakeholders
- Experience within eCommerce, preferably working for beauty / fashion / luxury brands
- Able to interpret data, analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Ambitious, highly motivated, and capable of both strategic thinking and tactical delivery
- Previous experience of ecommerce platforms – Magento 2 and Shopify
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn, and happy to get stuck in!