Up to £25,000 (Middlesex)For over 30 years, this has been one of the pioneers in its field; a brand that focuses on mindful beauty and makes some of the best oils for the world's best spas. As they continue to grow, they need an Ecommerce Coordinator to join their UK office and manage all things web, including: sales, digital marketing and digital strategy.
About the Company...
This innovative British brand produces high quality, award-winning collections - from skincare to bath and body. With huge growth plans, and on track to hit some phenomenal numbers, they are looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator to join their business and lead the International Markets.
About the Role...
- Oversee the online product life cycle
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with the Product team to ensure all product information is accurate
- Weekly category amendments/creation to support trade
- Optimise product VM to maximise sales
- Create and maintain product filters and sorting rules
- Publish and remove product where necessary
- Be first point of contact for the Customer Services team, respond to all queries and fix or escalate where appropriate
- Report on product and category performance weekly, offering insight into the drivers of any positive or negative impact on sales, using learnings to inform product features on the Homepage, Landing Pages and Email Marketing.
- Report on Email Marketing performance weekly/monthly/quarterly, offering insight into the drivers of any positive or negative impact on sales, using learnings to optimise revenue.
- Very strong attention to detail with ownership of accuracy
- Advanced Excel user
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Commercially, brand and customer focused
- Used to multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working for a fashion, home or lifestyle brand
- Knowledge of CMS essential