Up to £35,000 (West London)This established beauty brand is building an exceptional team to grow their ecommerce sales. The role will work across daily web management, with some involvement in email, digital and social media. Exciting time to join as they scale up!
About the Company...
This well-established brand, loved by royalty, celebs, beauty experts and more, are embarking on an exciting time of online growth. Until now, most of their sales have come from retail and concessions and they now feel it’s the right time to increase efforts on their own site. They’re currently a small, but growing head office of about 20 people, with a very professional culture and an inspiring founder who lives and breathes the brand. They are based in a lovely part of West London.
About the Role...
Working as part of a small team, the Ecommerce & Digital Assistant will be helping to drive global online sales. Top level info on what to expect:
- Assist in developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure all launches are executed and merchandised in line with the marketing calendar
- Deliver email marketing campaigns, working closely with the marketing team to ensure all communication is on brand
- Regular reporting and analysis of digital performance against KPIs, suggesting improvements and identifying opportunities
- Work with web development agency to ensure all identified bugs are resolved
- Manage the blogger outreach programme and monitor digital PR, including all reporting
- Day to day management of all website content
They are looking for a dynamic individual with digital experience and a passion for beauty:
- 1+ years’ digital experience WITHIN BEAUTY, with evidence of achieving business goals
- Hands-on experience with Mailchimp is desirable
- Hands-on experience with Magento is desirable
- Experience working with bloggers is desirable
- Strong analytical and reporting experience is necessary
- Beautiful office in West London
- Sociable team
- £300 product allowance per quarter
- Chance for impact and growth