£19,000 - £26,000 (London)This premium British jewellery brand is growing the team to include an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant. You’ll have the chance to support across both teams, giving you a wide scope for development.
About the Company...
This British jewellery brand launched 10 years ago and have gone from strength to strength, often being featured in the press and running collaborations. They’re a small team of passionate individuals, all working to the same vision – a love for life and adventure. They have a sociable, friendly and hard-working culture and will be offering the chance to learn and develop within the business. They love people that have their own ideas and aren’t afraid to try them – even at a junior level you will have a voice. Plus, you get free jewellery
About the Role...
This role will support across ecommerce and digital marketing, you can expect…
- Daily ecommerce activity such as site checks, uploads, merchandising etc
- Copywriting and product descriptions
- Site performance reports, sharing key insights and recommendations to drive performance
- Support the Ecom & Digital Marketing Manager to execute the digital marketing strategy (PPC, SEO etc)
- Ensuring all customer touch points online are updated with current seasonal imagery
- Some customer service activity
This role is perfect for someone early in their ecommerce career, who wants the chance to learn and be able to implement their own ideas. You’ll need…
- At least 6 months experience in an ecommerce role
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Previous customer facing experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in working with e-commerce platforms such as Magento or Shopify
- Confident using Excel (inc formulas etc)
- PPC & SEO knowledge would be an advantage
- Pension plan
- 20 days holiday
- Staff jewellery allowance
- Staff discount
- F&F discount
- Bi-monthly team activities