£35,000 - £40,000 DOE (Central London)This specialist alcohol retailer is about to launch a new site and need an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and grow online sales. Exciting opportunity to work in a small (but growing) business and make an impact on growth.
About the Company...
Specialist alcohol retailer who were launched 5 years ago with 2 brands, which they are now bringing together in 1, to allow them to grow their offering and reach a wider client base. Still very small, but with big ambitions for growth, making them an exciting place to be. They’re offering lots of autonomy and ownership, the chance to develop and implement your own strategy and eventually build a team. Very passionate and fun environment too.
About the Role...
This role reports directly into the Founder and will have complete control over ecommerce and digital marketing. Here’s top level info on what you’ll be doing:
- Build strategies for traffic acquisition across paid search, SEO optimisation, Social, Affiliates and Direct Mail.
- Overall website implementation including content, merchandising, promotions, banners etc (using WooCommerce)
- Provide insight on the strategy and performance of all media campaign metrics making recommendations for optimisation
- Measure and analyze sales performance, developing the strategy to ensure an increase in sales/conversion
- Oversee social media and social sharing activities across all key channels, with an assistant
- Drive consumer acquisition and loyalty initiatives across all channels, focusing on personalisation, testing and driving engagement and retention.
- Implement and execute an A/B and multivariate testing program
- 3 years’ experience in alcohol ecommerce /digital marketing (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Proven track record in scaling up an online business
- Expertise with all performance marketing channels is key (hands on role)
- Understanding of UX and the customer journey
- Proficient in Excel and working with large amounts of data (using this to make business decisions)
- Familiar with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Target based bonus
- Corporate yoga membership
- Lots of wine tasting and social events
- Young, dynamic & collaborative team, with a vibrant culture