£35,000 - £40,000 (Central London)This award-winning luxury brand are looking for an experienced Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to drive the growth of their global website. Small but growing business, lots of autonomy, ownership & the chance for career development.
About the Company...
Award winning, luxury and super stylish brand with strong women and charity at its core. Loved by celebrities and royalty around the globe and sold in some of the world’s leading department stores. They’re a small but growing business, seeing phenomenal online growth, which they would like to continue to scale up. They have a passionate, friendly and professional working environment and encourage autonomy and career development. Beautiful products too!
About the Role...
You will work directly with the MD & the Head of Marketing to create strategies to increase traffic and conversion onsite. Here’s some top level info:
- Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels including Email, PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and Content.
- Plan, build and send regular email campaigns, including the set-up of lifecycle journey’s
- Closely manage all external agencies
- Own the day-to-day trading & merchandising & optimisation of the website
- Daily management of web development (with the agency)
- Ensure all payment processing, fraud management and post-purchase customer service are managed efficiently
- Use Google Analytics data to recommend opportunities to improve user experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a fast-paced retail environment, with a proven track record in scaling up revenue
- Thorough understanding of Magento (or similar)
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing channels, Facebook advertising, PPC, Affiliates, email marketing
- Working knowledge email platforms (preferably mailchimp), affiliate marketing, and social media platforms
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- Performance related bonus
- Chance to take a business to the next level
- More TBC!