£25,000 - £28,000 (Central London)This cool and modern accessories brand is looking for a hungry, driven Ecommerce Executive to join at a time of digital growth, helping them to become a global business. You’ll be encouraged to bring your own ideas to life and develop your skills.
About the Company...
A really cool and modern business launched 6 years ago and on a mission to revive their industry with modern technology. They have a number of retail stores in London and are opening more this year, whilst also developing their online presence to give them global access. Using some really cool augmented reality online and some other cool features to come, it’s an interesting time to join the team. They are looking for hungry people who are inquisitive and not afraid to try something new.
About the Role...
This role will support the Commercial Director in the day to day trade and merch of the website. You can expect to:
- Effectively merchandise products/product categories, and continuous optimisation to improve customer experience
- Compile seasonal reports on trading performance, identifying trends and opportunities, using platforms like Google Analytics
- Work on agreed set of trading and customer experience KPI's including sales, AOV engagement and dwell time, conversion, abandon basket rates, etc
- Work with content teams to ensure the site is consistent and up to high aesthetic standards
- Work with the copywriter to ensure the right copy is in place to effectively tell brand story in an engaging way
These guys are looking for someone who is very driven and keen to develop in ecommerce. Attitude is key – someone who will have their own ideas and make them happen. Basic skills needed:
- Min 1-year experience in ecommerce – specifically trading is ideal
- Understanding of digital as a whole and a very keen desire to learn more
- Transparent remuneration, promotion and development plan
- Annual bonus of up to 30% based on personal performance
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) + an extra day for each year worked
- Quarterly product allowance
- Monthly company social events, bi-annual parties, and annual company trip to the seaside
- Free yoga and fruit
- Generous friends and family discounts
- Up to 10 days of unpaid leave per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen - free breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit & snacks
- Flexible working requests