£22,000 - £26,000 (London)This British kidswear brand is going through an exciting time of online growth and need a driven, passionate Ecommerce Coordinator to support and manage day to day trade and development of their websites. Very happy business with scope for growth.
About the Company...
British born business creating stylish and contemporary clothing for children. They have a loyal customer base and celebrity following and are often featured in magazines such as Grazia. They’re going through some exciting online growth with a new site launching soon and some international sites going live shortly after. They are a very passionate and happy bunch of people so attitude is key to working here – anyone who is driven and excited to work in a small but growing business will do well. You’ll get the chance to work on a wide variety of activities and be involved in the wider business.
About the Role...
This role is responsible for managing and trading the online store, you can expect to:
- Manage the website from product lifecycle, content uploads, category management, landing pages etc
- Trade and merchandise the full site
- Work with the developers to constantly improve the website
- Report on sales, conversion etc and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with marketing campaigns across social, performance, influencers etc
- Coordinate seasonal photoshoots
Key for this role is a passion for ecommerce, especially in a smaller business where you will work on a variety of things. Essentials:
- At least 1 year in an ecommerce role, preferably in retail
- Experience on Magento would be ideal
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- The chance to make a difference to a small and growing business, taking ownership of your work and seeing ideas come to life
- 20 days holiday (rising 1 per year)
- 40% staff discount